Monday, May 19, 2014

Paper House& Xyron Blog Hop!!

Join us for 5-day journey next week as we host a "Travel the World" co-blog hop with Xyron! RSVP to our Facebook event to stay up on all the details!
VISIT HERE TO THE EVENT FOR CHANCES TO WIN AND MORE!!!

Super excited to bring to a wonderful creative 3D card idea using amazing products from Paper House Productions and Xyron!!! Below is a step out tutorial I have created to share with you how I made my "Travel to France" 3D card!!! Be sure to visit the link above to being this awesome creative journey!!! Today I take you to France!!!!

Products Used

1 Sheet of Color Card Stock
Paper from the Paper House Generations Paper Pack
3D Paper House Scenes Stickers Paris
Paper House Cardstock Stickers France
Xyron Mega Runner
Pop Dots





Step 1: I used the Side Step card tutorial from a wonderful blog called "Out Daily Bread" Find the tutorial here  Then I used the 3D stickers Paris and used a product called UN-DO. This product can be bought at your local craft store and or wal-mart. It is an adhesive removal product that will leave your images and papers untouched and clean while removing adhesive, pop-dots and more. So I separated all of the layers of the sticker!! Find a video review on this product on my youtube channel HERE




Step 2: Get the paper from the Generations Paper Pad and select the tree background. I fussy cut the some of the grass scene and tree scene from the paper and places them onto the card bases using my Xyron Mega Runner.






Step 3: Begin stacking the elements from the separated 3D sticker Paris and using the Xyron Mega Runner adhere them to the card as you see above. Also you see above me using the Paper House Cardstock Stickers (France) and adding the elements as the sign and the house. I them took additional pop-dots and fussy cut more grass and layered the pieces in front of the house.



Step 4: From the same Paper House Cardstock Sticker Set, I chose the title France and fussy cut it out on a piece of cardstock and them pop-dotted the piece to the card!!!

That is it!!! This card makes me feel like I'm in France and could have not done it without some amazing products!!!!





I hope you embark on this journey with us and gather some amazing inspiration from the designers all week!!! I super excited and I THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! for stopping by for another great and inspiring tutorial!!!!

Until Next Fabulous Project

Your Designer and Craft Educator

Angela Holt


No comments:

Post a Comment